Tuesday, July 21, 2009

The Nizaameee Nightmare - !!!!! When will I look less attractive ???

A bigger coincidence -
I returned at 11.30 pm from the police station to the hotel (same time of returning back unsuccessfully from the police station as in brussels on 11th march) the owner of the hotel was standing outside with the same nokia express music model in his hands to add further Insults to Injury!!!

Dear Bantooooo

I have coined one shayari today!! Though not the one to believe in luck etc but still this event has forced me share it with you.

Jab Sitare gardish main ho to apke ghar ke age hi pitai ho jati hai nahin to jahannum se bhi sahi salamat wapas aa jate ho!!!
Actually am in habit of having a stroll on the lake from 9-9.30 everyday or a jog between (6-6.30) during winters.
The organisers were actually expecting some guests from nepal and therefore they wanted me to adjust with somebody for one night as the nepalis were smokers and I hate to put up with smoking at night.
At 8.30 one of my seniors from IRMA dropped me to my hotel and when i checked with the reception the nepalis had still not come due to problems at calcutta airport.
The senior was earlier supposed to stay back but then he decided to leave at 9.20 but not before asking me about the features of my mobile. I told him " aajkal chori badmashi bahut ho rahi hai" that is why I carry this convergence device which can double up for a Camera, IPods and a Laptop.
He then utters these prophetic words - Par yaar ye chala jayega to sab kuch chala jayega !!!!
After he left, I called up Mom and just then the people from the reception rang to inform about the nepali people's arrival. I shifted the room and went downstairs to give the keys at 9.50 something and decided to talk to mom again.

At 10.10 am I was about to return back when somebody else rang up and I talked for some more time. When I was about to close the call and enter the hotel, this badmash jodi passed very closely on my left side but I was holding the instrument on the right side. I turned back and proceeded to the other direction to avoid the heavy traffic from the other side when they came from the back and snatched the elastic wire hanging from it.!!!

Unfortunately the person whose scooter I sat on while following them was so fat that it obstructed my view of the number plate and am still struggling to remember that one digit in the number plate that will nail them !!!!!

By the way U had sent me a link on why some people gets robbed with a interesting statement - Some people tend to attract more attention than others in the crowd because of their strange attire, etc. I think am getting increasingly attractive by the day. Had just got my Hair Dyed Pitch black for your wedding and was still wearing my white night dress when I reached the police station at 10.40 pm !!!

Hope everybody would like my black hair color this time during the wedding :)

Tinooooooooooooooooooooooo

PS : By the way yesterday another of my friends' friend mobile was snatched in Udaipur infront of Delhi Gate Police chowki during the day!!!!! This is apart from the more than a dozen gold chain snatching that have happened in last two weeks here!!!!

No comments: